Monday, May 17, 2010
Week 1 Introductoin
Hi everybody! My name is Kelsey Marshall and I'm 21 years old. I have been attending NOVA part time for the last two years and am working on my associates degree in Social Sciences. I work full time in Reston at an executive level recruiting firm and love my job. I have taken a four sociology classes and have really enjoyed them so far. I like to learn about different societies, different people and their beliefs. I like to hang out with my friends, go dancing in the city, try different restaurants and bar and sometimes I just love to sit on my couch and bum. I have worked as a manager in retail in the past and currently do more HR type work and have really loved learning different policies and working with employees so I plan to pursue a career in Human Resources. I hope to transfer over to Mason or Marymount once I complete my A.S. Besides hanging out with my friends, I really enjoy riding on my boyfriends motorcyle (weather permitting) and going to sporting events, such as Redskins games. I try to get to as many games a season as possible! GO SKINS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment