Saturday, August 21, 2010
Democracy
After reading about democracy and communism and radical approaches that people take to have their voice be heard, I know realize the extent of how complicated the government can truly be. I am happy with out democracy and appreciate that this form of government allows people to choose between two or parties when voting, let alone allowing us the right to vote. I think that at times it difficult to choose which party you would prefer to belong to especially if the candidate is making some arguments that you agree with and others that you completely agree with. When reading about the reasons why some people don't vote such as they can't make it to a voting poll station, I was surprised to read that the fact that a person can't decide who to choose for wasn't an option.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment